To bring together all stakeholders in the biomass-based sector and facilitate initial Collective Approach to mitigate challenges and create opportunities in bioenergy space in India and across the World.
Establish a Collective Approach for biomass-based solutions on a Pan-India basis, with synergy between Stakeholders.
Enhance awareness for the use of Biomass and its Environmental, Economic & Social impact.
Spread knowledge and sensitize farmers about negative impacts of agro-residues burning and its utilization for energy and non-energy applications and how they could create viable business models for Biomass Supply Chain Management.
To create awareness and bring together Stakeholders for the financing, growth and policy advocacy.
Collective representation of Stakeholders with Central & State Governments and Policy Makers.
Assist Government projects with supply chain solutions to include SAMARTH, Thermal Power plants, hard-to-abate sectors like cement, steel etc.
Partnerships with R&D, academic and technical
institutions, Skilland entrepreneur development,
domestically and globally.
Synergise efforts of Stakeholders & usher proactive participation of Govt Machinery towards utilization of wasted land, wastelands, Energy Plantation, Warehousing, etc, through Policy Enunciation and Scheme formulation.
Shri Subodh Kumar
Subodh is a former Executive Director (Petrochemicals, Alternate Energy & AMP, Sustainable Development), Indian Oil Corporation Limited. He is a graduate in electrical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology BHU, Varanasi, and a postgraduate from the Management Development Institute, Gurgaon. He has made significant contributions to the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. He is also actively involved with IFGE-CBG Producer Forum.
Colonel Rohit Dev
A young dynamic leader who moved from the Armed Forces, after an illustrious career, in November 2018 and has led as the COO of a Bio-Energy Company.
While in military career, he has been at the top of his profession, held all prestigious appointments, and had a detailed insight into the Operational Logistics and Supply Chain Management of one of the largest Formations. He holds a M.Sc. in Operational Art and Strategic Thinking. He is a prolific writer, an orator & an avid television personality in the Indian Media, as a Geo-Political Security Expert.
- Shri Anant Bansal, Uttar Pradesh
- Shri Aman Kwatra, Delhi
- Shri Arpit Srivastav, Uttar Pradesh
- Shri Aniket Verma, Madhya Pradesh
- Shri Rahul Biyani, Telangana
- Shri Sangeet Deewan, Haryana
- Shri Sunil Dhingra, Gujarat
- Shri Sanjay Jain, Uttarakhand
- Shri Shivam Mongia, Madhya Pradesh
- Shri Sukhmeet Singh, Punjab
STAKEHOLDERS OF BGAF
- Farmers, FPOs Etc.
- Processing industries (Briquette/Pellets /Biofuels etc.)
- Machine and Equipment Manufacturers
- Storage and Warehousing Companies
- Logistics and Transport Companies
- GIS/IoT/AI Companies
- Financial Institutions/NBFCs Etc.
- Carbon Credit Companies
- Energy Efficiency Copanies
- Soil Health & Metrological Monitoring Agencies
- Skill Development Agencies, Centres Etc.
- Education Institutions
- Technology Companies
- Research & Development Institutes
- Global EPC/EPCM
- Energy Plantation Companies and Agencies
- Public Sector Units in Energy And Related Sectors
- Academia and Think tanks
- Government Ministries & Departments
- Audit & Standardisation Agencies
- Testing Laboratories
42, 1 FCS, First Floor, Ansal Plaza, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Pin Code – 201010, Uttar Pradesh.
Phone: 91 120 4106343/ 4103689